We are an established design agency looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team! As part of our team, you will get to work on a diverse range of WordPress website development and support projects, including high-end brochure sites, e-commerce sites, blogs, forums and custom WordPress projects. The position is full-time and fully remote. You will work with clients from the US, UK and EU and will generally need to be available during UK working hours. We look forward to your applications!
- Translate Figma designs into high-performance responsive web pages on WordPress, using Elementor, HTML, CSS, JS and any other suitable approaches.
- Create or edit plugin or theme code, integrate third-party APIs, and resolve any conflicts that might arise, following best coding practices,
- Test features and designs developed to ensure proper functionality and correspondence with design,
- Make revisions based on the feedback received,
- Understand specifications and research plugins, tools, third-party software, APIs and approaches available for achieving desired features, suggest best options available and provide estimates for the implementation.
- Set up staging and production environments as well as migrate and manage multiple WordPress websites using web host management tools like Cpanel and Plesk,
- Set up contingency measures such as automatic backups, malware scans and follow contingency protocols,
- Troubleshoot and repair issues on WordPress websites, and provide ongoing support to clients,
- Regularly review the task management software to obtain information about projects and tasks, their detailed descriptions and deadlines,
- Track time spent on the tasks using the time-tracking software provided,
- Plan workload to ensure delivery of services within assigned deadlines,
- Collaborate with project managers, designers, marketers, content writers and other professionals to create the deliverables,
- Regularly communicate with project managers through online chats, video calls and other mutually agreed communication channels to clarify any questions or issues with the tasks, update them on the progress and share deliverables in a timely manner,
- Use any necessary and appropriate development tools to produce the deliverables.
- Review the work of other developers, provide them with constructive feedback and ensure a high standard of work.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of best practices and implement these practices in your workflow.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing, theming, customizing and maintaining WordPress Websites and working with plugins;
- At least 2 year of solid experience in server-side scripting in PHP for WordPress;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Experience in implementing multiple breakpoint responsiveness,
- Experience in translating Figma designs into pixel perfect and responsive web pages,
- Good knowledge of English (all project specifications, feedback and designs will be in English);
- Knowledge of and experience in PHP interfacing with a relational database of MySQL;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience in implementing transition effects and front end animations will be a major plus,
- Experience using Elementor will be major plus.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the form below including a portfolio (or list of WordPress projects they have worked on recently). Candidates who do not send a portfolio will not be considered. We look forward to your applications!