Search Engine Optimisation Services
There are two critical components of Search Engine Optimisation services: on-page and off-page. On-page optimisation refers to optimising the contents and other information on the website visible to Google (or other search engines) to ensure Google can clearly identify what the website is about and best index/show this information.
Still, at least 50% of SEO success is derived from having an effective off-page strategy (linkbuilding) and targeting the most suitable keywords. Whilst bad onsite optimisation can seriously hinder the site’s rankings, there is not much room for further gain if the site is already well optimised. In contrast, with the off-site strategy, you can always have more and better quality backlinks and it will almost always continue to improve your site’s relative rank!
On-page SEO services
All our search engine optimisation services include the following on-page optimisation items on an ongoing basis:
- H1’s optimisation
- Title and description optimisation
- Alts optimisation
- Internal links optimisation
- Setting friendly URLs
- Setting canonical tags
- Identifying and fixing crawling and 404 errors
- Creating and submitting an XML sitemap
- Creating and uploading robots.txt
- Mobile usability checks
- Creating and adding schema code to pages
- Speed optimisation advice (please note, if the site is hosted with us we also offer the speed optimisation for Google/Gtmetrix 90+ ranking on all pages)
Research and Consulting
All our search engine optimisation services also include the following research and consulting items (in addition to the on-page optimisation items above)
- Analysis of 1-2 competitors for benchmarking
- Initial keyword research and SEO audit
- On page (content and technical) SEO analysis and recommendations
- Content guidelines for the keywords (this excludes the content itself)
- Competitive keyword research
- Google My Business advice (if required)
- Backlinks audit, toxic link research and removal of previous toxic links from Google index
- Monthly performance reports for tracking progress – monthly report with the actions and stats related to the site’s SEO progress.
- 1-2 hours of consulting per month
But the packages differ in the number of target keywords and backlinks.
Content writing is generally not included in any of the packages, but we can add it on top at £0.075/word, so ~ £150 for a 2000 word article (including research). All contents will be original, plagiarism-free, SEO optimised (for the target keywords and readability) and will pass the Copyscape test.
- We will diversify the sources of links and will use only use high-quality sources
- All of our search engine optmisation services never use black hat SEO techniques
- Digital Hero Group Ltd is VAT registered in the UK All prices are exclusive of VAT
- Details of any prior search engine optimisation keyword research (if available)
- Details of any prior search engine optimisation tasks and reports (if available)
- A description of your main services and root keywords that your customers may search for.
- Details of any competitors in your niche that you’re aware of.
- WordPress admin (wp-admin) logins
- Hosting logins (Cpanel, Plesk etc.)