We are an established design agency looking for Senior Graphic and Web Designers to join our team! As part of our team, you will get to work on a diverse range of projects in graphic, UI/UX and web design, including but not limited to the design of logos, branding, apps and websites. You will work with clients from the US, UK and EU. We look forward to your applications!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Regularly review the task management to obtain information about projects and tasks, their detailed descriptions and deadlines.
- Provide time estimates and track time spent on the tasks using the time-tracking software,
- Plan workload to ensure delivery of design services within assigned deadlines.
- Understand business goals, project and task specifications, brand strategy and user psychology in order to develop the optimal deliverables for each task.
- Collaborate with the project managers, branding experts, front-end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create the design deliverables.
- Regularly communicate with the project managers to clarify any questions or issues with the tasks, update them on the progress and share deliverables in a timely manner.
- Produce drafts for review and make revisions or incorporate changes based on the feedback received.
- Use any necessary and appropriate design tools including design software to produce the deliverables.
- Review the work of other designers, provide them with constructive feedback and ensure a high standard of work.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge by attending design workshops, participating in professional societies, reviewing professional publications, keeping track of design trends and the latest approaches in the industry.
- A portfolio that demonstrates excellent skills and a good understanding of design standards and principles;
- Good knowledge of English at least B1/B2 (all project specifications, feedback and designs will be in English);
- At least 5 years of Graphic and/or Web Design experience;
- Outstanding skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma/Adobe XD;
- Art direction experience is highly desirable;
- A great understanding of HTML/CSS [Frontend development] will be a major plus;
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate and 3D design will be a plus;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Higher education in a relevant field will be a plus;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the form below including their portfolio. Candidates who do not send their portfolio will not be considered. We look forward to your applications!