Passionate Agency is a branding, web and graphic design agency looking for enthusiastic business development managers to join our team! We are looking for business development managers who are passionate about design and are high performers, with experience working at design, marketing, development or similar agencies supporting SME clients in the UK and the US. The position is completely remote and applications from around the world are welcome. The applicant should be able to work during UK and/or US business hours.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, launch and optimise various email and social outreach campaigns
- Enrich data using tools and ensure high dataset accuracy
- Engage with prospects from a variety of channels to qualify them
- Manage and update the CRM
- Warm up prospects and book appointments
- Reply to enquiries and attend client and prospect calls identifying suitable projects to pursue
- Draft proposals for prospects and existing clients, outlining the services to be provided for each project.
- Establish and maintain communication with and provide customer support to potential and existing clients
- Generate invoices for existing and new projects that you manage and onboard new clients
- Relay the scope and expectations for each project to the project manager.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of all services proposed and agreed upon with the client, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Conduct analysis of existing customers and make suggestions on workflow improvements
- Consistently achieve personal and team-based daily and monthly sales targets.
- Conduct research and create reports and plans
Remuneration: highly competitive, base pay + commission for every sale, both from existing & new clients.
- Native or near-native (C1+) English knowledge;
- At least 2 years of experience in an account management position at an agency (design, development or marketing)
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales development role;
- Experience in a similar role at an agency targeting B2B clients in the UK and US;
- Track record of scoping projects, building and maintaining relationships, and delivering high-value projects with B2B clients.
- Ability to conduct independent research and analysis to derive new channels for growth and improvements to workflows.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience using various software to enrich data, manage campaigns and track results
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the form below. We look forward to your applications!