We are an established design agency looking for a Content Manager to join our team! As part of the role, you will get to devise and execute the company’s content strategy, write articles and posts on a diverse range of topics, and explore various content marketing approaches to drive engagement and traffic. The topics can cover website design and development, graphic design, branding, UI/UX design, business tools and other trending tech topics. The position is full-time and fully remote. We look forward to your applications!
- Work closely with the SEO team to devise blog and landing page titles, and produce thoroughly researched, high-quality SEO optimized marketing copy for the website.
- Produce and follow an editorial calendar, cooperating with other members of the team to ensure timely publication of materials,
- Re purpose blog and other contents and devise creative marketing strategies to disseminate the content via social media platforms or other means to drive engagement and traffic,
- Analyze data from Google Analytics, Search Console and other data sources, suggest and implement improvements in the content strategy based on the findings,
- Conduct research into conversion optimization, new marketing strategies and tools, as well as trending tech topics to keep the website, content and marketing strategy up to date,
- Regularly review and update the business website and A/B test improvements
- Assist the team with any other internal content needs, such as occasionally producing quality content for client projects
- Native/near native knowledge of English [at least C1], is essential!
- At least 2 years of experience in writing content and conducting online research using multiple sources,
- Experience in a similar role in the design, software development, marketing or similar industry, or good knowledge and understanding of design and web development services,
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines, and create high-quality content in a fast-paced environment,
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills and ownership of deliverables,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with the rest of the team,
- Receptiveness to constructive criticism and willingness to learn,
- BS/BA in English, creative writing, journalism, or a related field and residence in an English speaking country is highly desirable,
- Familiarity with SEO is highly desirable,
- Familiarity with SMM strategies, tools and trends is highly desirable,
- Familiarity with using analytics tools is highly desirable.
Remuneration: highly competitive
How to apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the form below including sample articles (preferably on design, development, marketing or related topics). Candidates who do not send samples will not be considered. We look forward to your applications!